Do you want to come to Madrid to see a live Real Madrid match and you need a hotel to stay at? We offer you all of this in the same package: tickets for Santiago Bernabeu + stay in a hotel! These are the hotels we recommend:
- Catalonia Puerta del Sol (4*): hotel situated in one of the most important zones of Madrid, beside the popular Puerta del Sol, and close to the most attractive places of the city. Moreover, it is well-connected with the rest of Madrid by ‘Tirso de Molina’ and ‘Puerta del Sol’ metro stations and ‘Puerta del Sol’ Renfe train station.
- Catalonia Goya (4*): hotel located in the ‘heart’ of Madrid, very near to the spectacular Parque del Buen Retiro. It is a hotel with a modern interior and a charm to it that seems old, and this is what makes it even more special. Catalonia Goya hotel is near to ‘Velázquez’ and ‘Goya’ metro stations.
- Rafael Ventas (4*): hotel situated in the commercial ‘Alcalá’ street in Madrid, just a few minutes away from Las Ventas Bullring. This is a welcoming and luminous hotel comfortably connected with the rest of the city by ‘El Carmen’ metro station.
- NH Embajada (3*): this is the perfect hotel for people who love culture. It is located in the museums zone of Madrid, very close to ‘Plaza de Colón’ and ‘Paseo de la Castellana’. It has a special charm from the first decade of the XX century and it is connected with the rest of the city by ‘Alonso Martínez’ metro station.
- Ibis C/ Valentín Beato (2*): recently built hotel located in the suburbs of Madrid, just 2.5 miles from Barajas Airport and 5.6 miles from the center of the Spanish capital. ‘Suanzes’ metro station is just a few minutes walking from the hotel.
All these hotels are also comfortably connected with the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, so if you stay in them you can enjoy a wonderful stay in Madrid, as well as a great match at the Bernabeu. Reserve now the package (tickets + hotel stay) of your choice!